Highlighters sentence example
- While the selections may have once been relegated to mere basics, today the various eye shadows, blushes, mascaras, lipsticks, lip glosses, highlighters and even foundations are available in a seemingly insurmountable collection of shades.
- Its success cleared the path for copycat foundations and even for color cosmetics, such as blushes, bronzers, highlighters and eye shadows.
- Highlighters also work great for special occasion makeup, whether that be formal or wedding makeup styles.
- Because of their high sheen, highlighters should be applied with a light hand.
- The four colors on the outside edges are the highlighters; the four in the inner part of the container are the accent colors.Advertisement
- Write this information out or highlight it in your textbook (with pencil if highlighters aren't allowed).
- College students will also need money to buy school supplies such as books, pencils, calculator, pens, highlighters, etc. Don't forget the cost of decorating an otherwise dreary dorm room.
- At-home highlighters will find thicker sections of hair are harder to lift evenly and may even cause bleed marks from the weight of the sections wrapped in foil packets.