Hf sentence example
- A saturated solution of the gas, in water, is a colourless, oily, strongly fuming liquid which after a time decomposes, with separation of metaboric acid, leaving hydrofluoboric acid HF BF3 in solution.
- Now if the notch of the tan gent sight be carried to H' in order to lay on T, the fore-sight, and with it the axis, H will be moved to F', the line of fire will be HF'D', and the shot will strike T since D'T = DT.
- Only one compound of hydrogen and fluorine is known, namely hydrofluoric acid, HF or H 2 F 2, which was first obtained by C. Scheele in 1771 by decomposing fluor-spar with concentrated sulphuric acid, a method still used for the commercial preparation of the aqueous solution of the acid, the mixture being distilled from leaden retorts and the acid stored in leaden or gutta-percha bottles.
- The HF lift controls in the equalizing amplifier should then be able to be set to a lower level.
- But " Sic transit Gloria " when cables and satellites came on the scene the HF systems closed down one by one.Advertisement
- The convection electric field during this interval is measured in the high-latitude ionosphere using the northern hemisphere SuperDARN HF radar network.
- Success in treating human sepsis with a recombinant product indicates possible utility for EBOV HF.
- Merged velocity vectors from two Antarctic HF radars describe the flow velocity variation in the boundary region.
- Most of the HF aerials post-war were rhombic patterns.
- The unit is a HF frequency transceiver originally designed for use with Sonardyne 's shallow water USBL system, Scout.Advertisement
- If we write l~ = h1 + K/lii, If = hf + K1/hf, we find, on elimination of K,
- Gas flow meter fitted Electronic HF to start the welding arc.