Heterotopia sentence example
- This large family of diseases overlaps with other conditions including ' double cortex syndrome ' or subcortical band heterotopia.
- More subtle abnormalities such as focal nodular heterotopia and band heterotopia may only be apparent if optimal MRI techniques are used.
- They did say Chloe has gray matter heterotopia (gray matter floating in her brain ).
- Microscopically, the cortex is poorly organized; it has four primitive layers and diffuse neuronal heterotopia.
- Exploring white matter tracts in band heterotopia using diffusion tractography.Advertisement