Heroics sentence example
- It contains, however, some very fine lines, in particular, a defence of the stage and some heroics put into the mouth of a braggadocio.
- gung-ho heroics of mountaineering writers.
- His mock heroics are, to say the least, amusing, and among these may be mentioned Myszeis, where he describes how King Popiel, according to the legend, was eaten up by rats.
- His goal scoring heroics in Tuscany were enough to earn him an international call-up at the ripe old age of 29.
- Here the female identity of family devotion intersects unusually with ' male heroics of action ' (70 ).Advertisement