Herniated sentence example
- discwever, he was forced to miss seven weeks last year with a herniated disk.
- thromboxane B2 and inflammatory products also have been discovered within herniated human disks after surgery.
- Leukotriene B4, thromboxane B2 and inflammatory products also have been discovered within herniated human disks after surgery.
- In strangulation, the blood supply to the section of bowel that has herniated is cut off, and the tissue begins to die.
- However, in children with inguinal hernia, this sac remains patent, or open, becoming a container into which bowels may be herniated.Advertisement
- A laparoscopy is an exploratory surgical procedure in which the doctor makes an incision and inserts a small tube connected to a camera to view the herniated area.
- In diaphragmatic hernia repair surgery, the herniated abdominal organs are forced back into their proper position within the abdomen.
- Relatively common anatomic procedures are decompression surgeries, such as repairing a herniated disk in the lower back or relieving the nerve compression related to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Often, sciatica pain comes as a result of a herniated disc, but any compression or irritation of the sciatic nerve can cause radiating pain in the lower back, buttocks, and legs.