Hereof sentence example
- covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil body politic, for our better ordering and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid; and by virtue hereof to enact, constitute and frame - [laws] - unto which we promise all due submission and obedience."
- The terms and provisions contained in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof.
- The decision of the adjudicator shall be binding on both parties until the dispute is finally determined by arbitration pursuant to clause 9.5 hereof.
- We will not, therefore, accept responsibility for any loss occasioned by reliance on the contents hereof.
- The brief Act of Supremacy confirmed the king's claim to be reputed the " only supreme head in earth of the Church of England "; he was to enjoy all the honours, dignities, jurisdictions and profits thereunto appertaining, and to have full power and authority to reform and amend all such errors, heresies and abuses, as by any manner of spiritual authority might lawfully be reformed, or amended, most to the pleasure of Almighty God, and the increase of virtue in Christ's religion, " foreign authority, prescription, or any other thing or things to the contrary hereof, notwithstanding."Advertisement
- Each User will indemnify and hold harmless the LoveToKnow Corp. Entities against any claims or losses imposed on, incurred by, or asserted as a result of or relating to: (a) any noncompliance by User with the terms and conditions hereof; (b) any third-party actions related to or arising from UserÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s receipt or use of the Contents, whether authorized or unauthorized under the Agreement.
- Captions. The captions and headings in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way define, limit or in any other way described the scope of this Agreement or the intent of any provision hereof.
- This Agreement supersedes all other agreements, written or oral, between the parties as to the subject matter hereof.
- The captions and headings in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way define, limit or in any other way described the scope of this Agreement or the intent of any provision hereof.