Hereditament sentence example
- The common law doctrine of a six months' notice being required to terminate a tenancy from year to year of a corporeal hereditament, does not apply to an incorporeal hereditament such as a right to shoot.
- In such cases the non-domestic property will constitute a composite hereditament.
- Owners of vacant property may wish to avoid liability by bringing their hereditament under the classification of ' relevant industrial hereditament ' .
- Any warehouse occupied by British Gas is a central list hereditament.
- Any statutory dock hereditament falling within this category should be given the Special Category Code 435.Advertisement
- The usual course adopted by the Tribunal is to view the appeal hereditament after the hearing.
- As a general rule any income not generated directly by the hereditament must be disregarded for the purposes of valuation of the livestock mart.
- The building was intended to be "a place of public meeting for all sorts and descriptions of people, without distinction, who shall behave and conduct themselves in an orderly, sober, religious and devout manner, for the worship and adoration of the eternal, unsearchable and immutable Being, who is the author and preserver of the universe, but not under and by any other name, designation or title, peculiarly used for and applied to any particular being or beings by any man or set of men whatsoever; and that no graven image, statue or sculpture, carving, painting, picture, portrait or the likeness of anything shall be admitted within the said messuage, building, land, tenements, hereditament and premises; and that no sacrifice, offering or oblation of any kind or thing shall ever be permitted therein; and that no animal or living creature shall within or on the said messuage, &c., be deprived of life either for religious purposes or food, and that no eating or drinking (except such as shall be necessary by any accident for the preservation of life), feasting or rioting be permitted therein or thereon; and that in conducting the said worship or adoration, no object, animate or inanimate, that has been or is or shall hereafter become or be recognized as an object of worship by any man or set of men, shall be reviled or slightingly or contemptuously spoken of or alluded to, either in preaching or in the hymns or other mode of worship that may be delivered or used in the said messuage or building; and that no sermon, preaching, discourse, prayer or hymns be delivered, made or used in such worship, but such as have a tendency to the contemplation of the Author and Preserver of the universe or to the promotion of charity, morality, piety, benevolence, virtue and the strengthening of the bonds of union between men of all religious persuasions and creeds."
- Normally, correspondence or interviews will be conducted by the officer who is appointed to deal with the valuation of the hereditament in question.
- In others they will still fall to be valued as a separate hereditament.Advertisement