Herbivore sentence example
- It is during this phase that you will determine whether your creature is a herbivore or a carnivore.
- There are no controls at all for the small herbivore exclosures.
- herbivore species in the forest and their interactions with plants are far-reaching and complex.
- At each survey data, a randomly chosen 1 m2 quadrat within each of the small herbivore exclosures was also surveyed.
- This latter animal is closely related to one which Cuvier termed Pangolin gigantesque, and had he restored it according to his " law of correlation " he would have pictured a giant " scaly anteater," a type as wide as the poles from the actual form of Chalicotherium, which in body, limbs and teeth is a modified ungulate herbivore, related remotely to the tapirs.Advertisement
- Because the prey animal is normally an herbivore, the contents of these seemingly unappetizing tidbits include vegetation.
- herbivore exclosures.
- herbivore dung.
- herbivore attack both result in reduced growth and ongoing projects are examining the molecular basis of this response.
- herbivore feeding on R ponticum would also contain toxins derived from the foliage.Advertisement
- The skull itself is rounded and self-contained -- superficially resembling a monkey's skull more than a grazing herbivore 's (Figure 5 ).
- The most common insect root herbivore was Tipula paludosa and the application of insecticide reduced all insect larvae and reduced microbial biomass.
- After all, what else could make you feel more like "King of the World" than the soft supple skin of a deceased herbivore?
- herbivore populations.