Henna-tattoo sentence example
- We later found her working on the Henna Tattoo stall whilst wearing stripy socks.
- They can be made of materials such as leather or metals, they can be in the form of a temporary tattoo or henna tattoo which will eventually wear off, or they can be in the form of a permanent tattoo.
- The symptom of henna tattoo reaction is an eczema-like rash around the tattoo site.
- Anyone considering a henna tattoo should require proof from the artist that he or she is using pure, safe brown henna, not the unsafe black henna.
- In addition to unique hair cuts and color, these unusual salons may also offer services such as eyebrow threading, pin curls and finger waves, henna tattoo art, or permanent cosmetic tattoos.Advertisement
- Some henna tattoo patterns still used today are derived from the ancient cultures who discovered that the henna plant could be used as a dye for hair, skin and cloth.
- An authentic henna tattoo pattern will be in varying shades of browns.
- A henna tattoo can last up to six weeks, as the dye slowly fades away through exfoliation.
- Henna is very popular in other countries, and this may be why henna tattoo patterns are influenced by Middle Eastern cultures.
- Mehndi is the name for the traditional art of henna tattoo patterns in India and the Middle East.Advertisement
- Use a stencil to ink the pattern accurately onto the skin; many henna tattoo artists make patterns of their work to share with others.