Hemorrhages sentence example
- I have been rather sick and have had two small hemorrhages, but the second I believe to have been accidental.
- Blood clots (infarcts) and hemorrhages in the brain About 10 per cent of all brain infarcts cause epilepsy.
- Purpura, a purplish or reddish-brown rash or discoloration of the skin, and petechiae, small round pinpoint hemorrhages, are both caused by the leakage of blood from tiny capillaries under the skin.
- Infants born at 30 weeks of gestation or less are at risk for blindness, cerebral palsy, and brain hemorrhages.
- The physician will look for thickening, narrowing, or hemorrhages in the blood vessels.Advertisement
- In this new stage they are called petechiae, which are tiny areas of bleeding under the skin (pinpoint hemorrhages).
- Thrombocytopenic purpura (skin hemorrhages because of decreased platelet count) occur in one out of 3000 cases.