Helter-skelter sentence example
- Rachel Maguire also performed a xylophone solo, which this time was Helter Skelter.
- The familiar black and white color palette is punctuated by helter-skelter lines that mimic the appearance of a real zebra.
- As we made the turn into the mall I could see at least half dozen police cruisers, some with lights still spinning, parked helter-skelter near the entrance.
- xylophone solo, which this time was Helter Skelter.
- At the same instant, with a cry like a wail, first one hound, then another, and then another, sprang helter-skelter from the wood opposite and the whole pack rushed across the field toward the very spot where the wolf had disappeared.Advertisement