Helpfully sentence example
- It had already been helpfully worked on by his grandson, the late Dr. Isaac Gottlieb, himself an accomplished part-time cantor.
- It helpfully lists all of the swimwear manufacturers featured in the issue as well as contact information.
- Mission, as our Orthodox brothers and sisters have so helpfully reminded us, is the liturgy after the liturgy.
- Will ' Osama ' - as another kid helpfully names the understandably distraught girl - be found out?
- The prosecution have helpfully drawn my attention to a number of instances where Statutory Instruments have amended later statutes.Advertisement
- Christmas Decorations & Gifts Store stocks a variety of unique ornaments, helpfully sorted by theme.
- The Lord of the Rings is basically a very lengthy sage that has been helpfully broken down into three volumes for ease of reading.