Hells sentence example
- Hells bells, why would they bop me on the head when all I'm doing is leading them to someone who's supposed to know where Byrne is?
- In the vestibules dirty water is still to be met with, but the hells are full of scorching consuming fire, except Krun's domain, where is nought but dust, ashes and vacancy.
- Armed with this he returns through the successive hells, compelling the disclosure of every secret, depriving the rulers of their power, and barring the doors of the several regions.
- He could not come in His unveiled divinity, for the "hells" would have then perished, whom he did not seek to destroy but only to subjugate.
- Later Buddhism has, however, a doctrine of many heavens and hells.Advertisement
- Buddhism conceived men as constantly making their own world for good and ill; it took over from Brahmanism a whole series of heavens and hells to provide an exact adjustment in the future for the virtue or vice of the present; and its eschatologic confidence was one of the potent instruments of its success in countries which, like China and Japan, had developed no theories of retribution or reward beyond the grave.
- No clichÃ© cardboard bad guys, but individuals, shaped into their own hells by an incredibly cruel and corrupt system.
- The Hells Bells feature (near the bottom of the feature trail) is a guaranteed jackpot!
- These seven hells are subdivided into innumerable compartments corresponding to every species of sin, where the demons torture the poor deluded human beings who have suffered themselves to be led astray whilst on earth.
- Some observers lay the blame at th door of Buddhism, a creed which promotes pessimism by beget ting the anchorite, the ascetic and the shuddering believer ii seven hells.Advertisement
- Comment by razorhead -- December 18, 2005 @ 10:48 am what the hells this got to do with simon pegg?
- If may seem like a no-brainer, but wearing hells, whether two inches in height or four, will help you look taller.
- Something most brides-to-be fail to realize, however, is just how much time you'll be spending standing up on those killer hells--and just how much it's going to hurt!
- The underworld is made up of four vestibules and three hells properly so called.