Heller sentence example
- The average prices per kilogram of certain commodities in Lower Austria are shown in Table IX.: TABLE IX.-Average Food Prices (heller per kilogram).
- In 1509 followed the "Assumption of the Virgin" with the Apostles gathered about her tomb, a rich altarpiece with figures of saints and portraits of the donor and his wife in the folding wings, executed for Jacob Heller, a merchant of Frankfort, in 1509.
- Heller's surprising ability to get into the mind of a middle-aged spinster also illustrates her strong talent for imaginative empathy.
- Sigismund Heller wrote three cantos on the wanderings of Ahasuerus, while Hans Andersen made of him an " Angel of Doubt."
- Heller & Reid - Recommended by Good Housekeeping.Advertisement
- Samantha Heller, a nutritionist at the New York University Medical Center, is quoted in the Web MD article previously cited as saying that many people may have a sub clinical deficit in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Childhood disintegrative disorder, also known as Heller's syndrome, has core symptoms in common with classic autism, but differs in one key area, its onset.
- Not to mention her favorite book is Catch-22 by Joseph Heller.
- Also connected with Prag was Yom Tobh Lipmann Heller, a voluminous author, best known for the Tosaphoth Yom Tobh on the Mishna (Prag, 1614; Cracow, 1643).