Helga sentence example
- She turned to see Helga, the woman who had greeted them when they arrived.
- Helga turned to look at her curiously, and she forced herself forward.
- Helga led her to the men.s wing of the Sanctuary and opened a door to a room smaller than Katie.s.
- The distinction was lost on Helga, whose look of horror made Katie pity the woman.
- "He cannot be here," Helga said.Advertisement
- "Not that I recall," Helga said.
- They mature slowest of all Immortals, but when they hit certain points in angel years, they jump to the next human stage of maturity, Helga said.
- Helga asked with a glance at her neck.
- It.s an informality that the Ancients respect about visiting us, Helga said.
- Helga gave her a warm smile.Advertisement
- It is pleasantly situated among low wooded hills at the north end of Lake Vexiii, and near the south end of Lake Helga.
- On the shore of Lake Helga is the royal estate of Kronoberg, and on an island in the lake the ruins of a former castle of the same name.
- Helga appeared aghast, then torn.
- "Today must be your birthday," Helga said from the doorway.
- and iv.; Ynglinga Saga, with the poem Ynglingatal contained in the Heimskringla; Olafs Sagan Tryggvasonar and Olafs Saga hins Helga, both contained in Heimskringla and in Fornmanna sogur; Saxo grammaticus, gesta Danorum; a collection of later Swedish Chronicles contained in Rerum suecicarum scriptores, vol.Advertisement
- Selena Gomez also voiced the character of the mayor's daughter, Helga, in the Dr. Seuss movie Horton Hears a Who.