Helens sentence example
- There is a fine example in the synagogue at Great St Helens, London.
- Three Sisters, Jefferson and St Helens.
- These are Mount Rainier or Tacoma (14,363 ft.), Mount Adams (12,470 ft.), Mount Baker (10,827 ft.), Glacier Peak (10,436 ft.) and Mount St Helens (io,000 ft.).
- Derby has a similar fame, while the manufacture of glass, important in Leeds and elsewhere in the West Riding of Yorkshire, and in the London district, centres peculiarly upon a single town in South Lancashire - St Helens.
- From steel fixer in Chester to a site manager in Northwich and a site engineer job in St. Helens.Advertisement
- The metropolitan boro of St Helens is a tightly knit urban area surrounded by rural zones midway between Manchester and Liverpool.
- It outlines how results from research at Soufriere Hills, Montserrat and Mount St Helens are beginning to transform the understanding of explosive volcanism.
- Proofs of his power in the sustained narration of stirring events are abundant; his treatment of the Pilgrimage of Grace, of the sea fight at St Helens and the repulse of the French invasion, and of the murder of Rizzio, are among the most conspicuous examples of it.
- You'll get to see Hell's Canyon, the deepest in North America; visit the Walla Walla wine region and, if you're traveling in the summertime, check out Mount Rainier and Mount Saint Helens.