Hegemonic sentence example
- From the 1760s or 1770s onwards, moral tales and heavily didactic texts had exerted an almost hegemonic domination of children's books.
- In sociological terms they represent a socially constructed body of falsehood and legitimation ideology, and a hegemonic discourse.
- mobilized in opposition to hegemonic culture.
- In my view, the key concept in Laclau's recent work is hegemonic universality.
- In my view, the key concept in Laclau 's recent work is hegemonic universality.Advertisement