Heel-and-toe sentence example
- The Bas Prestige is made from 100% non-stretch, 15 denier nylon and has a reinforced heel and toe.
- heel-and-toe changes.
- Different binding adjustment methods: Some bindings only have movable heel pieces, while others have movable heel and toe pieces.
- For basic socks that are still adorable, try these Sears plush socks -- white with a colored heel and toe.
- Since the heel and toe have more to do with what your silhouette will look like than the actual height of the knee high boots, play around with styles to see what suits you--and your attire--best.Advertisement
- There are several looks, including French heels, Euro heels and Reinforced Heel and Toe.
- These stockings offer the reinforced heel and toe (the RHT), but are constructed with a traditional 400 point needle.
- Alexis4U offers two pure silk stocking styles; one with a demi toe and one that's ultra sheer with a reinforced heel and toe.
- The Demi Toe style however, is only reinforced at the toes, while the Ultra Sheer is reinforced at both the heel and toe.