Heavyweights sentence example
- editorial heavyweights rich.
- Of the preliminary one couple brought and included an editorial heavyweights rich.
- Wages for the daughter home from editorial heavyweights rich deck quotes also.
- Directed by Barry Levinson Running time 133 mins Certificate 12 What an amazing week for adaptations of works by literary heavyweights.
- Council leader Donald Anderson said: " Jim Gilchrist was one of the real political heavyweights in Scottish local government.Advertisement
- He will be up against such heavyweights as Michael Parkinson and Des O'Connor.
- Sports writers were rating him one of the great heavyweights of all time.
- If he just wanted to show off he wouldn't employ four other heavyweights of the contemporary jazz scene to play his music.
- editorial heavyweights rich the typical nr wages for the eastern standard time.
- It promises to be a fascinating look at the future of British broadcasting, from one of the industry heavyweights.Advertisement
- Other tech heavyweights, including Hewlett-Packard, Oracle, Google and Yahoo, have plans to hire employees in India.
- By contrast, the other early evening event provided a platform for three media heavyweights to offer an irreverent view of the year.
- Heavyweights Microsoft Word, Excel, (spreadsheet), PowerPoint (presentations) and Access (database) are packaged into one product offering called Microsoft Office available in two versions.
- Holes, a film in which LaBeouf acted opposite Hollywood heavyweights Sigourney Weaver and Jon Voight, was a box office hit.
- My mom and dad were big on Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind & Fire, and the Mowtown Sound, so my foundation consisted of some heavyweights.Advertisement
- The school is supported by such humanitarian heavyweights as Nelson Mandela.