Heavy-cream sentence example
- Place the chopped chocolate and heavy cream in the top pan of a double boiler and set the double boiler on low heat.
- Variations abound but a true Irish coffee uses both sugar and heavy cream.
- While the custard cools, beat heavy cream to form peaks.
- Coconut milk can be used in place of heavy cream to add a bit of flavor to creamy dishes or desserts.
- Avoid pairing sweet reds with red meat and heavy cream or gravy based sauces.Advertisement
- After all, on the Atkins diet you are allowed foods you may have previously avoided like real bacon, butter, cheese, heavy cream and steak.
- Don't assume foods like mayonnaise, salad dressing and heavy cream are carb-free.
- Instead, he touted his diet as a way to shed pounds while eating luxurious foods not allowed on traditional diets, such as bacon, steak, butter, and heavy cream.
- Atkins Diet Revolution," in 1973, dieters found they could lose weight eating what Dr. Atkins billed as "luxurious foods" that they enjoyed, such as butter, cheese, bacon, beef, and heavy cream.
- Truffles are made from something called ganache, which is simply a mixture of chocolate, heavy cream and sometimes some flavoring.Advertisement
- It's called ganache; a mixture of chocolate and heavy cream.
- Pour 1 cup of heavy cream into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat until it just begins to bubble up and boil around the edges.
- Glazes typically call for one part chocolate and one part heavy cream.
- This recipe calls for a mixture of heavy cream with both bittersweet and white chocolate.
- In a double boiler, slowly heat the heavy cream and butter.Advertisement
- In a double boiler, slowly heat the heavy cream and butter, simmering over low heat just to the boiling point.
- In a double boiler, slowly heat the heavy cream until it starts to boil.
- For the cream, make sure you choose heavy cream and not whipping cream or regular cream.