Heavy breathing sentence example
- Rover gets a slightly longer run-up accompanied by the asthmatic heavy breathing sound effect.
- He could hear its heavy breathing.
- Here! exclaimed different voices; and the heavy breathing of the bearers and the shuffling of their feet grew more hurried, as if the weight they were carrying were too much for them.
- All were silent, and the only sound audible was the heavy breathing of the panting old general.
- Heave away, boys!... but despite their united efforts the wattle hardly moved, and in the silence that followed the heavy breathing of the men was audible.Advertisement
- Finally, one night, she walks into the room and hears the usual sounds of heavy breathing and groaning.