Heavenward sentence example
- Then the world has advanced one step in its heavenward march.
- At a little distance from the palace we might easily mistake it for a mountain whose peaks were mounting heavenward to receive the last kiss of the departing day.
- Mounted on Pegasus, Bellerophon slew the Chimaera and overcame the Solymi and the Amazons, but when he tried to fly to heaven on the horse's back he threw him and continued his heavenward course (Apollodorus ii.
- Recent court battles have made prayers at public school graduations a hot button issue, but as long as freedom of speech exists, valedictorians and class presidents will likely continue their right to offer up a prayer of thanks heavenward.
- It 's the idea of heavenward, that we look up toward God - look up for your redemption draweth nigh.Advertisement