Heating pad sentence example
- try a heating pad to soothe the effected side.
- If you have one available, place a heating pad under the rags or the box.
- These methods include gentle massaging of the shoulder and neck muscles with the fingertips, applying a heating pad to the same area and taking a hot shower or bath.
- Just as a warm heating pad helps a human, a dog will be able to benefit from the heat because it relaxes muscles, joints and ligaments.
- It's basically an oversized heating pad with a comfortable, protective cover.Advertisement
- Some experts recommend soaking in a hot bath before bed, using a heating pad or ice pack prior to sleeping.
- Apply a heating pad for fifteen minutes, remove for five and replace with a cool, damp towel for ten minutes.
- Castor oil, applied topically to the abdomen and covered by a heat source (a heating pad or hot water bottle) can help relieve constipation when used nightly for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pain can be relieved be placing a warm heating pad or compress on the infected ear as well as through the use of an over-thecounter pain reliever such as acetaminophen or aspirin.
- The simplest technique is assuming the fetal position, with knees pulled up to the chest while hugging a heating pad or pillow to the abdomen.Advertisement
- Apply a heating pad or hot water bottle (filled with warm water) to the injury site for a maximum of 20 minutes at a time.
- Take great care not to fall asleep with or lay down on a heating pad - this can result in severe burns.