Heathlands sentence example
- The heathlands when sufficiently drained are prepared for cultivation by being cut into sods and burnt.
- The heathlands are home to a rich variety of wetland plants and animals, including the rare yellow centaury.
- Heathland (User Rating: 1.00 | Length: 2.3 Pages) Heathland Heathlands have a mor (acid) soil.
- Among the many prized habitats in the Gower Peninsula are grasslands, heathlands, fresh and salt water marshes and historic ancient woodlands.
- The heathlands are of outstanding importance for reptiles, most notably the nationally rare sand lizard Lacerta agilis and smooth snake Coronella austriaca.Advertisement