Heat-exchangers sentence example
- bimetal tubes In primary heat exchangers handling ammonia, plain steel tubes are frequently used.
- High performance tubular heat exchangers ensure Rycroft calorifiers offer the most flexible solution to provide your hot water heating requirements.
- High quality boiler heat exchangers for correct espresso temperature.
- The fog or smoke machine effect is produced via steel heat exchangers.
- Clearly flow maldistribution needs to be considered in the overall design procedure of looped, series and mixed plate heat exchangers.Advertisement
- Industrial applications: heat transfer enhancement in finned tube heat exchangers and CO2 sequestration.
- The side tiles are heat-exchangers, not power collectors, designed to radiate the excess heat from their powerful engines.