Heartstrings sentence example
- Some reality programs tug at heartstrings and make viewers feel warm and cozy.
- One thing remains the same: they'll tug your heartstrings and quite possibly never let go, almost like a first love.
- Sleeping in crib - sleeping newborns always pull at the heartstrings and snapping some photos of your child in his or her crib is ideal.
- Nothing can pull on the heartstrings and create a pondering sense of wonder quite like the vision of teen hitchhikers decorating the roadside.
- Often associated with romantic or family movies, emotional lines are remembered for more than just tugging on the heartstrings: they are also known for the characterization they provide to their characters.Advertisement
- Whether you'd like to be inspired by a love poem, or tuck a poem inside a card or letter for a loved one, some of these French love poems will inevitably tear at your heartstrings as early as the first time that you read them.
- Find My Family was created by the same people behind Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and aimed to tug on the same heartstrings as the successful home improvement show.
- The emotive When I Close My Eyes tugs the heartstrings with the sorrowful line " boy it never ends.
- It plucks the right heartstrings, has an uplifting message, and appeals to just about every known demographic.
- Not only have shows been known to refresh the heartstrings of many women, but rumor is they might also include tight leather trousers.Advertisement
- Poor ole Pizzonia, touched the heartstrings I can tell you.
- At the same time Dobson is quite prepared to use Blair 's patronage to tug on the heartstrings of Labor voters.
- Some of these scenes - especially the ones involving the children - really tug at the heartstrings.
- Call me crudely oiled, but commerce is pulling the heartstrings, with a penny saved for casual sex.
- Modern. Sexy." are sure to pull at many a shoe aficionado's heartstrings.Advertisement