Heartening sentence example
- It was heartening to see two young people who obviously cared for one another.
- heartening to see these changes coming about.
- heartening to note the rise of standards among the Asian players over the last two years.
- What was particularly heartening was that the younger players were coming through from the school.
- heartening aspect of the past year has been the audience's feedback.Advertisement
- This was especially heartening given the very obvious size differential in the pack.
- It is truly heartening to see these changes coming about.
- heartening to read.
- heartening news from the North East Essex Badger Group has been added to the site today.
- heartening to hear someone confirm your own biases.Advertisement
- heartening to know that some else shares your opinion.
- The results show the diverse range of types entered, which is very heartening.