Heartbeats sentence example
- This is also the part of the brain that controls heartbeats, breathing and other autonomous bodily functions.
- I was also wondering when you can hear the babies' heartbeats, and when to get an ultrasound.
- However, you should remove any eyes or green spots because these portions contain a naturally-occurring toxin called solanine that can cause irregular heartbeats, vomiting and diarrhea in your pet.
- These conditions, called pathologic heart murmurs, may indicate the presence of a serious heart defect, especially when accompanied by other signs and symptoms of a heart problem such as shortness of breath, rapid heartbeats, or fainting.
- The last sound heard as the rest of the air is released is the diastolic pressure, the pressure between heartbeats.Advertisement
- Problems may include irregular heartbeats (arrhythmias) and congestive heart failure.
- The person's circulation is also evaluated by the pulse rate (number of heartbeats per minute) and blood pressure.
- However, other supplements can be dangerous, such as ephedra, which has been linked to raised heartbeats.
- Hold two fingers against your wrist, count your heartbeats for 10 seconds, and multiply that number by six to find the number of beats per minute.
- They shared a respect for the high-country conditions, prudent advice at any time, but even more appropriate on these winding roads, unprotected by guardrails, and bordered by sheer drop-offs that caused sweaty palms and racing heartbeats for many a first time driver.Advertisement
- Trimus tried again and after a few heartbeats the voice of Rintrah filled the cockpit.
- Wettest spots on earth a few heartbeats pond koa canoe.