Heartaches sentence example
- heartaches...and wanting to write " and did you care, when I cut my hair?
- There may be many roadblocks and heartaches along the way, and those who want to adopt need to be ready both finanacially and emotionally for this wonderful journey.
- If you are parenting a male teen, embrace their journey into manhood and be sure to keep communication lines open to discuss the woes and heartaches common during these tender years.
- "On an emotional level we like to believe we save families a lot of headaches and heartaches of going through a loved one's home."
- However, like most, Bertinelli has had her fair share of troubles and heartaches, and after the dissolution of her marriage she began packing on the pounds.Advertisement
- She focuses on how much easier it is not having things like "heartaches and breaks."