Heart-valve sentence example
- Anyone can develop endocarditis, but you are most at risk if you have underlying heart valve disease or have certain congenital heart diseases.
- leaky heart valve for years, without any problems.
- Atrial fibrillation associated with heart valve disease, valve prosthesis, heart failure, intracardiac thrombus, or thyrotoxicosis.
- prosthetic heart valve is approximately £ 1500.
- The coronary arteries come out of the aorta just after the last heart valve (the aortic valve ).Advertisement
- The coronary arteries come out of the aorta just after the last heart valve (the aortic valve).
- If heart valve disease is causing the heart murmurs, treatment may include medications or surgery.
- The most common surgical treatment involves replacing the child's aortic valve and several inches of the aorta itself with a composite graft, which is a prosthetic heart valve sewn into one end of a Dacron tube.
- Other common problems include heart valve dysfunction, thickening of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy), enlarged spleen and liver, clouding of the cornea, hearing loss, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Most males with Hunter syndrome develop joint stiffness, chronic diarrhea, enlarged liver and spleen, heart valve problems, hearing loss, and kyphosis.Advertisement
- The inserts are made of the same materials used in heart valve replacements.
- It is not safe in combination with fenfluramine, as a heart-valve problem seems to develop when the two drugs are used in conjunction with one another.
- The drug combination caused heart valve problems, and it was eventually pulled off the market.