Hearken sentence example
- Erza did not hearken to his appeal.
- ` If a king, hearken not to law, his people shall grow feeble and his land be ravaged.
- They denied Church, Scripture, the current ministry and services, calling on men to hearken to Christ within them.
- On compulsion he stood in their midst and said: " O God, king of the universe, since these who stand with me are thy people and the besieged are thy priests, I pray thee that thou hearken not to those against these, nor accomplish what these entreat against those."
- Others, on the other hand, hearken back to formal arcane rules of courtship.Advertisement
- If you're going to indulge yourself in stockings that hearken back to an earlier era, you should go further and hold them up with garter belts and girdles that are made to do the job and help shape your curves as well.
- hearken diligently.
- Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
- We often hear our enemies teaching our duty to us, that will not hearken to God.
- hearken unto the voice of His word " (Ps.Advertisement