Health-warnings sentence example
- Since their introduction in 1971, these health warnings have become increasingly lurid.
- cigarette packets will carry health warnings in picture format.
- She became a spokesperson for the American Cancer Society, advocating for health warnings on cigarette packages.
- Many of the previous health warnings centuries ago were driven by the psychosocial and political biases and women's rights issues of the day, not on scientific evidence.
- Much has changed since health warnings were issued for the rigid corsets of centuries past to the softer corsets and other corset-like undergarments worn today.Advertisement