Health-foods sentence example
- What about gelatine capsules for pharmaceuticals, and gelatine capsules for health foods?
- rye crispbreads, or the flaked grain used in health foods.
- Other businesses in the food industry—say those pricey health foods you see at fancy grocery stores—optimize for taste and nutrition at the expense of price.
- However, the flour can be used for baking rye crispbreads, or the flaked grain used in health foods.
- You can find a multitude of ginger inspired teas in your grocery store or health foods shop.Advertisement
- Some of the first foods promoted as health foods were brewers yeast, wheat germ, powdered skim milk, molasses, and yogurt.
- Exploring the culinary possibilities of health foods opens a treasure chest of nutritive offerings.
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats and whole grains are the basic and original health foods.
- What was once seen as tasteless and expensive is a new batch of health foods that are affordable, easy to find, and satisfying to the heart and palate.
- There is a very fine and gray line between organic and health foods.Advertisement
- Make health foods as easily accessible as junk foods.
- To find a greater variety of options, check out any natural foods or health foods specialty shop.
- While organic foods can be store-bought, they also can be purchased from local farmers, small health foods stores, via mail order and through cooperatives.
- There are many supplement brands available for purchase in local markets, health foods stores, and online.
- Now Foods sell a great bee pollen product which can be found at most natural and health foods stores.Advertisement
- Light candles, purchase a few yoga tapes, and provide a variety of health foods and drinks for everyone to enjoy.