Health-clubs sentence example
- Professional instructors will be on hand in health clubs to administer the test, which is a well-respected measurement of cardiovascular fitness.
- The opportunities range from royal banquets to the pampered luxury enjoyed in our private health clubs.
- pampered luxury enjoyed in our private health clubs.
- Metal has been successfully used in the commercial interiors of restaurants, theaters, retail stores, and health clubs for a long time.
- Many health clubs and spas in the Seattle area offer yoga classes for beginners and more advanced enthusiasts.Advertisement
- He offers classes at community centers, churches, hospitals, and health clubs.
- If you want to get serious about this program, check the local health clubs or browse Amazon for his instructional DVDs.