Headstones sentence example
- He frowned as he read the headstones.
- epitaphs on the headstones still visible.
- Our natural burial grounds do not have traditional headstones, instead graves can be planted with a tree to create a natural memorial.
- A row of 18th century headstones survive against a wall to the west of the church.
- Many of the 750 white headstones in the cemetery are unmarked.Advertisement
- Look for the Masonic headstones with their ' secret ' symbols some, intriguingly, with British names.
- The small neat headstones are of bronze plaques mounted on small white sloping concrete blocks each bearing the regimental insignia of the deceased.
- The wide graveyard has been cleared of headstones, I am afraid, to make a rather scrubby and unattractive park.
- Plots have a hungry look, headstones are tilted, scoured by dry wind.
- The site sells pet headstones and Urns, but they also have a wonderful selection of Christmas ornaments that are sure to please.Advertisement
- Free designs for headstones can help you to choose the perfect memorial for a loved one without spending a lot of money.
- Headstones have long been used as physical memorials to a loved ones.
- Many monument companies supplying headstones will help to walk people through the different steps of designing a headstone or choosing from free designs for headstones.
- Religious symbols and emblems - Religious symbols and emblems can be incorporated into headstones.
- Personalization - Many people like to give headstones a personal touch.Advertisement
- After searching the website, you can ask a global volunteer to perform a Random Act of Genealogical Kindness to take photos of headstones or research records in the area they have volunteered to work.
- To make this project even more unusual, use the names of your family and friends on the headstones along with witty epitaphs.