Headscarf sentence example
- Women wear a headscarf and dress conservatively.
- The debate on threat posed by the Islamic headscarf, to the concept of secularism in French society.
- There have been several incidents of Muslim schoolgirls being denied access to schools due to their wearing of the headscarf.
- Married women wear a headscarf, although in many clans they can leave it off for all but ceremonial gatherings.
- The standard idea of a gypsy costume is for a woman to wear a headscarf, but as mentioned above, this was only for married women.Advertisement
- All you need to do is toss it on with fun socks or sandals, a complementary smoking jacket or fringed coat, and a headscarf like 1970s Rhoda.
- You can even wear a pashmina as a headscarf, securing the knot beside the neck with a scarf clip.