Heads-off sentence example
- I already knew you could tear people's heads off.
- First, there is the improvisational approach, in which one learns some basic moves, puts them together on his or her own or with friends, and then heads off to the club.
- He was shapeshifting like a maniac and just tearing demons. heads off.
- They laugh when we pick the legs and heads off the prawns, instead just chomping them down whole.
- circus performer who would bite the heads off chickens or snakes!Advertisement
- A barber cuts his customer's heads off and then dismembers himself.
- To this More answered, " Alas, Meg, it pitieth me to remember unto what misery, poor soul, she will .shortly come; these dances of hers will prove such dances that she will spurn our heads off like footballs; but it will not be long ere her head will dance the like dance."
- You can also remove the seeds right after cutting the flower heads off the stem.
- It's also a great idea to pack a pair or two into a college student's suitcase before he heads off to the dorm for the semester.
- Crazy - Deb/Jane heads off to Jane's high school reunion and uncovers the lonelier side of Jane's existence.Advertisement