Headrests sentence example
- Headrests were used to support the neck or the head during sleep to protect the elaborate hairstyles of their owners.
- The second row of seats can all be folded away in a single movement without removing the headrests.
- padded headrests also absorb shock and pressure and prevent bounce.
- Six way adjustable leather headrests let every customer rest comfortably with no neck discomfort.
- Cabin safety is provided by front, side and curtain airbags as well as rear headrests designed to support the neck.Advertisement
- Twin 7-inch LCD color screens have been mounted into the backs of the front headrests with a DVD player providing the entertainment.
- It's an added bonus if employers consider seats with integral headrests that support the user's head, neck and spinal chord.
- All the seats have a 3-point ELR seatbelts; height adjustable and removable headrests and the rear doors have child locks.
- They added the "flux capacitor" to the vehicle between the two headrests.