Headrest sentence example
- It hangs from the passenger headrest, and a quick swing-around makes room for a front seat guest.
- The seats may not fit you, or the headrest might not be what you wanted.
- His head dropped back against the headrest, and she sped up.
- Coffin 9 had a solid wooden headrest on the top of the coffin.
- Equipped with all the accessories needed for traveling including a headrest mounting bracket for harnessing the player to the back of the car seat.Advertisement
- Features Patented reclining headrest in 3 positions Headrest reclines up to 15% .
- Recline your seat and adjust the headrest " ears " for true comfort while sleeping on our long haul flights.
- A second guard lies slumped behind Graff's chair, and the designer himself lies back against the leather headrest of his chair.
- Lift up to chest height and hook the seat headrest over your right shoulder.
- Positioning the car headrest correctly can be the difference between permanent neck pain or only a few weeks neck pain " .Advertisement
- To begin, open the case and attach the inflatable headrest.
- At Beach Store, the Kelsyus Backback recliner offers UV protection and an adjustable chair with a headrest and cup holder that folds up into a backpack where you can carry all your gear.
- Sets include seat covers, headrest covers, steering wheel and seat belt covers, all at discounted prices.
- Make sure the headrest is comfortable and can be adjusted.