Headmasters sentence example
- On the 18th of July 1542 it was surrendered to Henry VIII., and its possessions granted to Robert Dacres on condition of maintaining the grammar school and paying the master £10 a year, the same salary as the headmasters of Winchester and Eton, and maintaining the almshouse.
- In that year the General Medical Council communicated to the Board of Education a memorial on the subject from the Headmasters' Conference.
- Conferences were held by the consultative committee of the Board of Education in 1903, with representatives of the universities, the Headmasters' Conference, the Association of Head-Masters, the Association of Head-Mistresses, the College of Preceptors, the Private Schools' Association, and with representatives of professional bodies.
- Getting £ 5,500, he says, would have headmasters " dancing with joy " .
- In my thirty years in the school I have served under three of the school's four headmasters - 75% .Advertisement