Headlining sentence example
- Backstreet boys begin a summer headlining tour in mid-July.
- Live shows became more commonplace with the String Band headlining rather than supporting other artists.
- re-cover seats and replace the headlining.
- Backstreet Boys begin a summer headlining tour in mid-July.
- Book Online: The Memory Band Headlining the first Arcadia at the Arts Center is folk supergroup The Memory Band.Advertisement
- Matticus Jun 4 2006, 01:47 PM i can see trivium headlining the friday in 2008.
- Some trimming materials however can be sourced new and used to re-cover seats and replace the headlining.
- Beyond the runway, this sweet hue is headlining print ads and coming in versions perfect for every skin tone.
- From small, dingy comedy clubs to headlining Carnegie Hall, Dane Cook has paid his dues to become one of the most influential comics of his time.
- Promotions for this album included her first headlining concert, "Mandy Moore Live@ShoutBack."Advertisement
- In addition to regular cruise ship activities and live performances by a variety of artists, including the headlining act, these Caribbean cruises may include special features, such as line dancing lessons and country music karaoke.
- Headlining the amusement parks in the Los Angeles area is the original Disneyland opened by Walt Disney in 1954.
- Digital Spy: Putting juicy rumors to rest (and confirming some of them!), headlining the latest news about the actors, tracking the ratings, following new characters and delivering fresh spoilers is all in a day's work at Digital Spy.
- The Rejects are headlining the Bamboozle Left tour along with the band Paramore.
- When he picked the more age appropriate Ambre (relationship status: failed), Daisy wept her way into viewers' hearts - so much so, she earned her own headlining event, Daisy of Love.Advertisement
- He did, however, land a record deal with Epic and a one year contract for a headlining Vegas show.