Headdresses sentence example
- feathered headdresses appeared all around him.
- By the early part of the 19th century it became restricted to the fashion or style of personal apparel, including the headdresses, jewelry and the like.
- From civil war helmets to feathered headdresses from the Amazon.
- headdresses made out of flowers.
- Both pillars are topped by identical pillar swallowing heads with ornately carved headdresses.Advertisement
- Jul 2003 Kosibah Creations announces alliance partner irresistible headdresses.
- In this case, the peg is supported by a god (Mesopotamian gods are usually depicted wearing horned headdresses ).
- The women's headdresses were also long and pointed.
- Asian gowns and headdresses are truly beautiful in their own right.
- The dance requires special costumes and headdresses, which were traditionally stored throughout the rest of the year and only brought out to perform the ceremonial rain dance each August.Advertisement
- The deer wear intricate and showy headdresses, while the hunters decorate themselves with bells and wooden props.
- The floral headdresses sold at Renaissance Faires tend to be well-made and will last, making for a nice costume piece, or just something pretty for the flower girl to have in her room long after the wedding.
- Elaborate details on skirt panels, necklines, headdresses, and accessories that will draw attention away from an individual's size as well as spice up the costume with flair and elegance, while leaving the body's midsection subdued.
- Flowing, brocaded gowns with proper headdresses look very elegant on the ladies while men will look especially dashing in doublets and hose.
- Consider buying staple costume items, such as leotards or unitards, tights and shoes, and then making accessories, such as skirts, headdresses, collars, and ankle or wrist pieces.Advertisement