Head-south sentence example
- From the north end of the shingle beach head south to Torcross passing the freshwater lake in the reserve.
- Past the junction, Burwell Lode bends right to head south easterly for 1 & 3 quarter miles.
- Day 6 - Donegal to Galway We head south through county Sligo which inspired the writing of WB Yeats and visit a famine graveyard.
- From the mountains we head south to an area of arid grassland steppe and striking red rocky landscapes.
- turn round and head south.Advertisement
- But there was another tunnel, even longer, with restricted usage times, so we decided to turn round and head south.
- Lastly, if you get tired of all that wine country action, just head south on the 101 and hang out in Santa Barbara.