Head-of-state sentence example
- overhears a plot to assassinate an African head of state.
- Rommel therefore did not betray conspirators who suggested to him that he should become head of state once Hitler was overthrown.
- In October 1936, Franco was appointed generalissimo of Nationalist Spain and head of state.
- ratify of the SAI is appointed by Head of State and is ratified by the parliament.
- The head of state is a President, directly elected by universal adult suffrage.Advertisement
- Head of the SAI is appointed by Head of State and is ratified by the parliament.
- The first contingency is that the head of state must have a reserve power to refuse his assent to an unconstitutional act of Parliament.
- Rock is a talented comedian; however, he struggles with most areas in Head of State.
- He is the most popular head of state in the western hemisphere, probably in the world.