Head-louse sentence example
- Two species of Pediculus are found on the human body, and are known ordinarily as the head-louse (P. capitis) and the body-louse (P. vestimenti); P. capitis is found on the head, especially of children.
- How to recognize head lice The adult head louse is a small gray or brown insect, about the size of a match head.
- Preventing head louse infection insecticides must not be used for " prophylaxis " of head louse infection.
- Preventing head louse infection insecticides must not be used for " prophylaxis " of head louse infection insecticides must not be used for " prophylaxis " of head louse infection.
- Chronic head lice is an epidemic that is not only frustrating, but also discouraging, as patients seeking relief and riddance of the head louse seem to fight a never-ending battle.Advertisement
- If you have treated head louse with products such as Nix Shampoo or other chemical or toxin-free products and have still found little relief, it may be time to treat the lice by hand.
- If you suffer from head louse or have a condition to treat, read on for some natural tips and useful cures.
- If you have been affected by a lice infestation or have a small child who has been exposed to head louse from an educational or recreational environment, treating the louse is the first step in ridding them.