Head-count sentence example
- This funding should be based primarily on a simple head count.
- To make the site at Dormagen competitive, AKF will slash the 280 employe head count down to about 170.
- The current head count for deaths by gunshot wounds this year in Los Angeles is in excess of six hundred people.
- In that case, you should write everyone an individual note (unless total head-count's over ten!).
- Note that banquet halls may require you to use their catering services and charge a minimum amount of money, no matter the head count.Advertisement
- You'll need an approximate head count of attendees, though it can likely be revised closer to the party date.
- The head count lets the facility help you select the appropriate room and menu for the event.