Hcp sentence example
- Hereditary coproporphyria (HCP) is inherited in an autosomal dominant manner.
- By 1977, only 111 cases of HCP were recorded; in Denmark, the estimated incidence is two in one million people.
- HCP is similar to AIP, but the symptoms are typically milder.
- HCP is caused by a deficiency of coproporphyrinogen oxidase due to mutations in a gene by the same name at 3q12.
- The greatest difference between HCP and AIP is that people with HCP may have some skin sensitivity to sunlight.Advertisement