Hba sentence example
- The rate of formation of HbA 1c is proportional to the blood glucose concentration.
- People with sickle cell anaemia have sickle hemoglobin (HbS) which is different from the normal hemoglobin (HbA).
- The defective gene tells the body to make the abnormal hemoglobin HbS instead of the normal HbA, and this results in deformed red blood cells.
- The normal range for glycated hemoglobin measured as HbA 1c is 3 to 6 percent.
- Among the six types of hemoglobin, HbA is the normal adult hemoglobin, and HbF is the major fetal hemoglobin.Advertisement