Hazing sentence example
- Prisoner… personal issues … hazing … just got caught this time.
- From what I understood, that guy and Romas's eldest brother have personal issues with each other and are constantly hazing each other.
- They were passive aggressive with her, hazing her when the Black God and Xander weren't around.
- Hazing refers to any humiliating or potentially harmful activity required to join a group.
- Taking place in 1890 Tokyo, Samurai Shortstop is a tale of going to a new school, trying to fit in and enduring humiliating hazing by some of the senior students.Advertisement
- Hazing is also a hot-button topic in fraternity life.
- If you find internal defects, such as oxidation, scratches, or hazing, remove these successfully with any combination of rubbing/buffing compounds, paint cleaners, and/or essential paint oils.
- Some side stories may involve the competitive nature of the captains, the stress of living on the ship and the plight and sometimes hazing of greenhorns.
- Prisonerâ€¦ personal issues â€¦ hazing â€¦ just got caught this time.