Hazelnuts sentence example
- Hazelnuts formed part of the food of the ancient lake-dwellers of Switzerland and other countries of Europe.
- Add the vanilla sugar and vinegar and carefully fold in the ground hazelnuts.
- Provamel soya desserts in individual pots: chocolate, vanilla, hazelnuts all naturally sweetened are always a favorite.
- Menu suggestion Salad of Herb Baked Goats Cheese with avocado, crisp bacon and toasted hazelnuts.
- The survey depends on looking for eaten hazelnuts - an important food source which enable dormice to put on weight for winter hibernation.Advertisement
- Gobino uses only the finest hazelnuts from the current year's harvest.
- Next add the hazelnuts and fry for a further 3-5 minutes, or until the onions begin to brown.
- coconut, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds are welcome additions.
- Hazelnut rye A medium rustic sour with wheat, light rye, hazelnuts.
- Hazelnut Rye A medium rustic sour with wheat, light rye, hazelnuts.Advertisement
- Candied Hazelnut Brittle - Your grocer's produce section should have a bin of hazelnuts ready for picking.
- Variations often include nuts, such as hazelnuts or pralines.
- Nuts include almonds, cashews and hazelnuts.